Post-production is when the story comes together. This is where the pace and the tone are defined for the final product. It’s where you start to feel what the audience will feel.
We can take your raw footage catalog, organize and produce a video that matches your specifications exactly, or we can arrange it to help you form your story from your footage.
Accessible video can be critical for many people with disabilities. We provide transcriptions as well as closed-captioning to ensure that your video can reach the widest audience possible.
- Facebook says adding captions to your video can boost view time by 12 percent.
- Discovery Digital Networks ran an experiment and found that captioned videos had over 7 percent more views on average.
- A recent study saw a 40 percent increase in views of captioned videos versus uncaptioned.
- That same study found viewers were 80 percent more likely to watch a video until the end when closed captions were available.
- On Facebook, 85 percent of videos are watched on mute.
Color Grading & Correction
This is an often-overlooked post-production procedure. We are able to match color with phone and other third-party videos and apply matched color grading over the entire visual.