Video Editor – Remote Work
WeDoVids in Dayton Ohio is looking for an experienced and creative Video Editor to join the video production team. You will be required to assemble and edit recorded footage and convert them into finished products that match the Executive Producer’s vision in a creative way. You will play an important role in the success of the production team.
This is a part-time/as needed, 1099 remote position.
– Must have a reel or portfolio of work to demonstrate skills and abilities
– Must understand audio; gates, limiters, etc. and be able to clean up audio from room tone.
– Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
– Familiarity with workflow management and collaborative software a plus
– Proven work experience as a Video Editor
– Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Vegas, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
– Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity/visual storytelling
Please include a link to your work along with your resume and cover letter. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WeDoVids, LLC is a privately held Video Production company with studios in Dayton, Ohio. Whether you’re looking to produce web promo videos, branded or corporate documentaries, training videos, event videos or product videos, we help you elevate your brand with memorable and engaging video content.
To Apply: email@example.com