What to expect and How we are participating in the prevention the spread of COVID19:
Sarah Bennett Photography and WeDoVids are committed to keeping our clients and ourselves safe and healthy during
this pandemic. Below you will find the protocols and precautions that we will be following to ensure the safety and well
being of our clients.
On site shoots
- If you are waiting to have your picture taken, please take note of the guides we have provided for social
- Normally we would let you see your picture on camera, to make sure you are happy with it. We
are now instituting a protocol where pictures will show up on a separate display for review.
- Our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE (Personal Protection Equipment).
- We will be providing hand sanitizer for our clients convenience at every shoot.
- Backgrounds and all of the equipment we are bringing is sanitized before each shoot. If you have questions
about how this is accomplished, please ask.
- If your organization has any specific protocols not listed here, that you would like us to follow, please let us know.
Studio shoots are by appointment only and scheduled in a way so that we have at minimum 30 minutes between
appointments to sanitize props, backgrounds, stands and all associated equipment. All of our on-site protocols are also
followed on studio shoots, in addition to the following procedures.
- Washing hands regularly before and after photographic sessions
- Sanitation of all props, chairs, benches with which a client may come into contact
- Sanitation of restroom/dressing facilities if available to clients in-studio
- Sanitation of common areas, including door knobs (interior and exterior), counter tops, pens and pencils, tablets
If you are feeling sick, or not feeling well, please feel free to reschedule, all cancellation fees are waived.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us:
425 N Findlay St, 3rd Floor
Dayton OH 45404
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.wedovids.co